WHAT TO EXPECT
See you at LTCC!
Tahoe Brew Fest
Why wait ‘til Tahoe Brewfest to enjoy local brew? Stay up to date and get more information on South Lake Tahoe’s restaurants and breweries that are eager to host you in the months and weeks prior to Tahoe Brewfest. Enjoy craft brews at killer local spots!
Free parking will be provided in a few places at Lake Tahoe Community College. There will be someone to point you in the right direction at both entrances to enter LTCC off of Al Tahoe Blvd. Check out this MAP to plan ahead and know where to park. We encourage you to leave your keys at home and be responsible by lining up one of these great options for getting to and from Tahoe Brewfest!
- The Tahoe Transportation District is working with us to provide you with the option to take the bus, let’s not drink and drive! Especially when we have so many great options for you to get to and from Tahoe Brewfest safely. Here’s the link to the Transit Page. Transit is fare-free and both routes 50 and 55 serve LTCC. Route 50 only serves LTCC eastbound and route 55 serves LTCC in both eastbound and westbound. You can click on the 50 or 55 icons to see the timetables and map for each route. Please note, the timetable does not include every stop- only the timed stops. Call 775-589-5500 , option 2 with any questions! And yes, the transit system conveniently makes a stop at the casinos!
- Make sure you have Lyft or Uber downloaded on your phone. With designated pickup spots, we make it easy.
- Biking to Brewfest? If you feel like burning some extra beer calories, there will be bike racks available.
- There’s also always the option to take a Lime Scooter! Enjoy the gorgeous views of Lake Tahoe on your ride, but make sure the battery has enough miles left!
VIP Admission 12-4pm $70
VIP admission begins at noon, so get here early to avoid long lines, grab your VIP wristband and get to cheersin’.
General Admission 1-4pm $50
Admission begins at 1pm, but the lines start earlier so strategize with your pals accordingly. No line-jumps, that’s rude.
The Main Event
Our 2021 Tahoe Brewfest is bringing it! You can expect awesome vendors, delicious unlimited craft brew tastings, plus we’re family-friendly! There will be 4 hours of awesome jams by the Bread and Butter Band and Mescalito. Don’t forget some brew bites that complement a hoppy double IPA and refreshing wheat ale. Come join us, eat, drink, and chill in the mountains.
Everyone’s invited! (Except Fido – we love animals but unfortunately, all animals need to sit this one out and keep the couch warm at home, sorry!) Tahoe Brewfest is also partnering up with the City of South Lake Tahoe throwing a free community event honoring our heroes who have worked so hard on the Caldor Fire. All of this will be on the practice soccer fields at Lake Tahoe Community College with Fire Trucks and other emergency vehicles in the upper parking lot. Even Smokey Bear will be in attendance with bounce houses, a climbing wall and face painting. To enjoy endless craft brew samples from our 15 different breweries, you must buy a ticket to Tahoe Brewfest.
Make it a weekend thing!
Tahoe Brewfest isn’t the only awesome event happening that weekend. Book a 2, 3 or even 4 night stay! Come to South Lake Tahoe for and extended weekend and get the full Tahoe Experience!
The pouring stops at 4; the fun does not. Keep checking in for our complete Tahoe Afterbrew list to keep the fun flowing your entire weekend in Tahoe.. PS make sure you catch our spectacular sunset! Our local Breweries: Check out the map up top and head to one, or more, of South Lake Tahoe’s local breweries after the fest. South Lake Brewing Co. | Lake Tahoe AleWorX | Cold Water Brewery & Grill | Sidellis Lake Tahoe | The Brewery at Lake Tahoe | Stateline Brewery & Restaurant | South of North Brewing Co.
The official afterparty for the Tahoe Brewfest is at South Lake Brewing Company! Tahoe Brewfest attendees get $1 off all draft pours when you show proof of admission on the day of the event. Our tasting room and outdoor Beer Garden are the perfect spot to grab a beer with friends and family. Experience live music in the Beer Garden, a variety of beers and seltzer on tap, Get Rad Pizza on-site, games, giveaways, and more! Visit them at 1920 Lake Tahoe Blvd. and at southlakebeer.com.
In accordance with CDC guidelines, a full COVID-19 vaccination or negative COVID-19 test result is recommended to attend Tahoe Brewfest 2021 as well as wearing a mask and staying 6ft away from those not in your party.
We ask that you not attend if any of the following is true for you or anyone in your party:
- Within 14 days before attending Tahoe Brewfest you have tested positive, or been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Within 48 hours prior to attending Tahoe Brewfest, you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (e.g., a fever of 100.4F or higher, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, chills, repeated shaking muscle pain/achiness, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, nasal congestion, runny nose, vomiting, diarrhea, fatigue or any other symptoms associated with COVID-19 identified by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention).
- Within 14 days prior to attending the festival, you have traveled to any international territory identified by federal or applicable state or local governments as being subject to travel or quarantine advisories due to COVID-19.
Before the event:
- Stay healthy!
At the event:
- We recommend everyone wear a mask when they’re not enjoying brews and bites.
- If you are unvaccinated or at high risk for severe COVID-19, avoid crowded areas of the event and stay at least 6 feet away from other groups
- Avoid physical contact with people outside of your party
- Wash your hands frequently at one of the several hand sanitizer stations, or bring your own.
- Do not attend Tahoe Brewfest if you have symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, chills, cough, shortness of breath, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea), even if you have been vaccinated
- Do not attend Tahoe Brewfest if you have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days. People who have tested positive for COVID-19 and cannot attend the festival can receive a refund (email firstname.lastname@example.org)